We accept applications year round. However we only test once a year for the program typically in March. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our office.
SHEET METAL APPRENTICE OPPORTUNITY
- Sheet Metal Workers’ Local 219 is
- is now only accepting applications for the
- 2017 apprenticeship from
- 8:30am to 12:00pm and
- Closed from 12:00pm-1:00pm
- at 3316 Publishers Drive, Rockford IL 61109
- requirements: Must be 18 years old and
- have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- MUST FURNISH on the day of application your
- high school transcripts and GED test scores
- (if applicable), a copy of your birth certificate,
- and a $25.00 nonrefundable administration fee.
All applications will be considered if basic qualifications are met.
Equal employment opportunity – Minorities & Females are encouraged to apply.
Please fill out and bring application with you: Application for Sheet Metal Apprenticeship 2018