At Sheet Metal Workers Local 219, we take pride in the job we do and make training and safety our priority.
- OSHA 10– Online- http://clicksafety.com/courses/detail/osha-10-hour-construction-(osha10)
- OSHA 30– Online – http://clicksafety.com/courses/detail/osha-30-hour-construction. If you have a copy of your OSHA 30 card, please make sure the hall has a copy. Everyone is required to have their OSHA 30 by June 1, 2020.
- Continuing Education Welding – Nov. 6th, 8th, 13th, 15th, 20th and 29th. Tuesday and Thursday nights from 4:30pm to 8:00pm. Instructor: John McNamara.
- CFC Certification – Saturday, April 13, 2019. Instructor: Jon Leinbaugh. Class time from 8:00am to 4:00pm. Please sign up by March 15th.
- COMET – Wednesday, November 7th. Class time starting at 4:30pm. Instructor: Todd Whitlock.
- Rigging and Signaling – March 5th, 7th, 12th & 14th. From 4:30pm-8:00pm. Instructor: Mike Ransom.
- Continuing Education Service Class – TBA
- Local 265 has offered 219 members to join any of their fall night classes. You can see the classes offered at www.smart265ed.org . There is a deposit required for the classes the member will pay. Classes will be free to the member if they complete the full class. To sign up for any 265 classes, please contact Joe Cook.
- For FREE online classes offered through the iTi visit: www.sheetmetal-iti.org
All Journeyman please use Journeyman continued education timesheet to track your 4-hours of continued education. When complete please turn into the hall.