At Sheet Metal Workers Local 219, we take pride in the job we do and make training and safety our priority.
- OSHA 10– Online- http://clicksafety.com/courses/detail/osha-10-hour-construction-(osha10)
- OSHA 30– Online – http://clicksafety.com/courses/detail/osha-30-hour-construction. If you have a copy of your OSHA 30 card, please make sure the hall has a copy. Everyone is required to have their OSHA 30 by June 1, 2020.
- CPR – Saturday, May 11th from 8-noon.
- CFC Certification – Saturday, April 13, 2019. Instructor: Jon Leinbaugh. Class time from 8:00am to 4:00pm. Please sign up by March 15th.
- Continuing Education Service Class – TBA
- FREE online courses offered through the iTi to use for 4 hours of continued education visit: https://www.sheetmetal-iti.org/catalog/default.asp
All Journeyman please use Journeyman continued education timesheet to track your 4-hours of continued education. When complete please turn into the hall.